Monday, March 9, 2015

WINNER of Coffee Lovers Hop Blog Candy

I'm not the only one whose meds were out of whack!!!  lol...




"Everything I know I learned from my cat:  When you are hungry, eat.  When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam.  When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner."
                                                                                ----------Gary Smith


Hi, Friends....

I had a rough time this last week and didn't get any creating done at all!  My blood pressure meds were out of whack and I was barely functioning...ugh!!!  What a lousy week.  I think I am getting things working better now....I hope!  :)

I have a winner to announce for my blog candy for the Coffee Lovers Hop post.

The lucky random WINNER is:

Holly AKA KopyKat


Congratulations, Holly!! I have emailed you.

A humongous thank you to each of you who came to visit during the hop and left such kind comments on my project!!!

I do have some new followers to introduce as soon as I muster up the energy!!!  :)

<3
Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janis! I hope this week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I take Latanaprost myself...but I take mine by mouth in BOTH eyes...snicker....
    (always get such a kick out of your funny photos and cartoons!)
    So glad you've gotten your meds adjusted....and hope you're back in good health. Isn't it something the way we take our health and body for granted until it isn't working as it should? Sometimes I marvel that our bodies work at all, when you consider how complex all the systems are !

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis