Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#6 - Graphic 45 Card Extravaganza - Winnie & Walter

My new glasses are snazzy, but they have nothing on this old gal's 3Ds!!  lol....


Hi, Friends......

I am finally here with #6, the LAST of my Graphic 45 Card Extravaganza where I went wild with my Graphic 45 Precious Memories collection and made SIX cards!!! This card uses the last three panels from the sheet I was using in each of my cards.  Again, I made this baby card with one of the Winnie & Walter challenges in mind:


Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H. (ends June 9) - I noticed that the colors in the G45 papers were very similar to the lovely ones in the palette that Heather chose this time. The papers even feature roses along with the babies and mommies....just like in the inspiration photo!





Here's my card......


This might be my very favorite of the cards I made in this series. I like the three-panel design in this tall format. I have a ton of long scraps that are too narrow for my usual A2 size card, but exactly the right width for this size. I used an adorable border die and added lots of flowers and some butterflies. Sweet!! I really like this one!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (the sweet xoxoxo border and little butterflies)
Prima flowers and other
Roses found at local thrift store
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
DCWV scraps
Distress Ink in Tattered Rose
Thank you for your patience as I flooded my blog with all these cards! I had a great time making them and hope that you have enjoyed all the variations I did on them. Thank you for taking a peek and leaving a comment or two. Your visits mean a lot to me!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H.
2. CardzTV "Card Crazy Crafters" Anything Goes Challenge #1
3. CardzTV "Mailbox Smiles" Anything Goes Challenge #1
4. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
5. Dare2BArtzy - Girly Challenge
6. Allsorts Week #415 - Ring a Ring o' Roses
7. Unstampabelles #68 - Layering and Borders (no stamping)

13 comments:

  1. Yes, lovely work - I like these cards too sometimes - they are different and this card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is really beautiful and I also love that tall, three paneled design. The collection you used is absolutely perfect for the baby cards AND for the challenges. The colors are such a close match to the inspiration challenge on W&W, it could have been designed just for that. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and feminine card and perfect for our Rose theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Janis, I love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I like the tall format.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, sweet images.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Roses' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your comment on my blog post did make me laugh. They do say never work with animals or children!!. Love the colours on this card and the images are way cute. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely colors!
    The butterflies and flowers are a nice touch!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Cardz TV

    Elaine
    LizzielLaineDesigns
    CTV DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us again at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis