Wednesday, November 29, 2017

JOY - Winnie & Walter



Hi, Friends.....

Here I am with one more card for the the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month. I have Christmas Community Bell and Choir Concerts this week, so I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze another project in this challenge before the gate closes. But I want to get this one in before I have to get dressed up for tonight. :)

This time I drew inspiration from Lydia's card with its fabulously festive stamped background. I hardly ever stamp my own backgrounds....(except for W&W challenges!)....so it is a fun change from my usual layers upon layers. Well, as you see, I did still managed to do sooooooooome layering. :) I even added a sprinkle of stars this time, too!


Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (scalloped background)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (straight-edge rectangle panel)
Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals stamp set
Distress Inks
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Joy Cutaway die
DCWV Glittered Cardstock
Tiny Gold Star confetti from my stash
Ribbon from stash

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your visits and comments make my day!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - Rerun Challenge #25 Merry and Bright
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Star Light, Star Bright
3. The Ribbon Girls - November Any Image Challenge
4. All Sorts Challenge Week 443 - Inspired by Winter or Christmas Song - My card is inspired by "Joy to the World"
5. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #23
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Word Art Wednesday Week 310-311 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
8. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #361 - AG Christmas, optional twist: Doily

9. Uniko Challenge #44 - Christmas 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely background papers and love the bright and beautiful sentiment.
    Thank you for joining out 'Christmas carol/song challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun card, luv the background and JOY lettering! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and festive card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super festive card! the red makes yor card perfect for the season , love your background too! thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect stamped background to show off that sparkly red JOY die cut! Isn't it fun to use your stamps in new and unexpected ways?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright and happy card Janis. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkling, festive and fun. Love all those bold and vibrant colours you've used and especially the pop of red from your die-cut sentiment. thanks for joining us at Uniko this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. and a bright one, love this one, its so festive, glad to see you play again at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, bright and cheerful card - love it! Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge, apologies for my LATE commenting :( & Happy 2018! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis