Saturday, April 28, 2018

Crafty Nomad's Bunny Hop Celebration



Hi, Friends......

I have been in a huge crafting slump lately.....partly from losing my Dad, I think, and partly from having a huge backlog of cards I made several weeks ago and haven't blogged. For some reason, I lost all my motivation. Then when the weather started warming up I decided to get out in my garden and haven't gotten crafty since.......until today.

My crafty pal, Gail, over at Crafty Nomad is turning the Big 50 this month (April) and I nearly missed it!!!! Happy Hoppy Birthday, Gail!!! She is having a Bunny Hop with prizes to help celebrate her BD. So much fun.

Look at the fun badge she made for her hop.....did you know she had that many rabbits???? I sure didn't!!! She's looking fabulous....Can't be turning 50!!!

https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/


So.........even though there is only ONE MORE DAY to enter......Wouldn't you like to whip up a bunny card to help her celebrate???? See her LINK-UP POST for all the details on how to enter. Did I mention there are prizes for randomly drawn entries???? YAY!!! I will be sending my entry to her by snail mail all the way over to Norway as a late BD card, but that is not required for being in the draw for the prizes.

I made a gardening themed card for Gail since I have been spending a lot of time lately getting dirt under my nails in my garden. A friend gave me this adorable stamp ages ago. I watercolored it as a lady-rabbit with a little girl bunny. I don't wear bib-overalls in the garden....but if I did, I know mine would be as dirty as these are on the card! :)



Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
Ancient rubber stamp from stash
Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa
Mixed media paper
Distress Markers for watercoloring
Wink of Stella - can't see the sparkle, but I used this on the hat band and the blouses
Scraps for panels
Sparkly butterfly from Dollar Store

Thank you for stopping by. I really hope you can enter Gail's Bunny Hop even at this late notice!!! Happy Birthday, Gail!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenge:
1. Crafty Nomad's Bunny Hop Celebration



6 comments:

  1. Hey Janis, your card is sweet. It looks like it is right out of a Beatrix Potter book. Well done.
    Enjoy the sunshine, it helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis. Love this card. Those gardening bunnies are so cute. I bet they are growing carrots!! The bunnies have decided they are having too much fun so I am extending my linky til the end of the month. Maybe you will feel crafty again. Thanks for joining my birthday bunny hop. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card with those cute garden bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that between the sunshine and Gail's party, you will have reawakened your Mr. Mojo, Janice! It's amazing how it can come to a screeching halt when our emotional focus is elsewhere. Your sweet gardening card is so pretty, beautifully colored and beautifully matted! I hope to see you on the blog again soon and, if not, enjoy the time outside with the flora and fauna!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love how you added a little garden dirt to the bunny overalls in this adorable card. I have a stamp set with similar looking rabbits in the garden and wanted to make a card for the Bunny hop with it..but couldn't find it anywhere in my very messy craft room. The scalloped pink paper and blue wire fence type pattern give this a great vintage look and carries the gardening theme throughout.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis